Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 2 (Scheduled Rest)

day 2- rest day......................THANK GOD LOL!!!!!
WOW!!!! I'm feeling muscles today that i never realised I had. I desperately, desperately, desperately need to invest in a proper sports bra, the pain under my chest today is quite something, not to mention the trauma it has caused to my fake tan lol. My legs feel solid, stepping down from the kerb today was an ordeal, but to be honest.......love the feeling knowing that you've gave your body a good work out.
Bizzarely I had a pain today that I've never had as a result of running or any sport for that matter. the base of my spine felt like it was almost jarring today or something, was really unpleasant, kept winding me, not what i needed first day back at work.
Fortunately as I work in a salon and my mother is the gaffer, the Dutchess was kind enough to treat me to a back massage which did ease the pain slightly but still aware of it even now.
Absolutely wiped out tonight, maybe sticking with the running will help my sleeping pattern, can hardly keep my eyes opened tonight... so gonna have a quick hot bath to try ease the muscles then up for work tomorrow - Day 3 - another 35 minute run after work.

This weeks plan:-
Mon - 35mins, Tues - Rest, Wed - 35mins, Thurs - 40mins, Fri - Fitness class, Sat - Rest, Sun - 45mins.

Over and Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment